Rent Terms & Conditions
1. No license is required for handling a motor boat under 30hp.
2. Prior to renting, a control of the boat’s condition is made by the customer and is delivered only if boat condition is satisfactory for the customer.
3. The boat is delivered to the customer full of fuel. Fuel consumption is charged extra and is paid by the customer upon return at the company’s premises.
4. The vessel is insured for bodily injury and property damage resulting from a collision at sea with third parties.
5. The Blue Secret shall not be liable for loss or damage of property of the client during the rental
6. The customer agrees and accepts:
7. To deliver the vessel at Blue Secret boats in the state that was received. The customer will be liable for any damage caused to the vessel by misuse or neglect.
8. To deliver the boat before sunset. Early return of the vessel does not entitle the customer a refund claim.
9. Do not allow any of the persons on board during the hiring to handle the boat.
10. To commit the boat at 18:30. In case of any delay, you will be charged 50 euros for every 30 minutes.
1. In the event of a cancellation by the customer 2 days prior to the agreed arrival, BlueSecret is obliged to return the entire deposit.
2. If the cancellation occurs in less than of 24 hours the customer owes BlueSecret half of the total amount of the canceled order.
3.If the cancellation occurs in less than of 12 hours the customer owes the BlueSecret the entire amount of the order.
4. Check in Time is 9:30am. In case of non-arrival by 12 at noon BlueSecret reserves the right to dispose of the vessel without further notice and the customer owes the BlueSecret the entire amount of the order.
The following services can also be provided if desired and agreed:
1. Presence of skilled skipper, in case the customer is not qualified for driving a speedboat (a relevant driving license is required by the Greek legislation) throughout the duration of his vacation.