* The captain must be standing in order to have visibility and always be cautious for swimmers and snorkelers. ATTENTION! A yellow sign in the water with a yellow flag on top of it with the letters Y,D on it shows that there is a snorkeler up ahead. Go by him with very low speed and hold a distance of 150 meters.
* Do not go close to the water of a passing boat or ship
* Never drive behind another boat.
* Do not let the passengers go back and forth or sit on the gunwale.
* Pass the quick –stop on your wrist or leg.
* Play with the trim to find the position of the boat (having the best speed with the lowest consumption.
* If you here an unusual sound coming from the engine or from the beeper of theYamaha instrument TURN OFF the engine and contact us.
* In night time always open your lights. Do not approach the beach no further than 200 meters.
* If you like to drive along the coastline make sure nobody is swimming and do not go more than 5 miles per hour.
* If you want to swim or go out on the beach. Throw the anchor and tie the boat in a depth of at least 5 meters.
* Attention! Diving from the boat can cause an accident! * THE USE OF ALCOHOL AND DRUGS ARE FORBIDDEN!!
* Smoking is forbidden to everybody while changing the gas tank.
Make your Reservation Online
Lets us know for your extra needs